Perfect reporting solution with 17 customizable report types. It improves functionality of native Opencart reports. Can be expanded with additional units.
Whether you want to run reports by countries, hours, days of the week or other criteria, the Advanced Reports Opencart module can help you get a complete picture of your business situation. It’s the perfect product to help you maximize your organization’s profitability!
The Advanced Reports Opencart module allows reporting data to be displayed by: Day, Week, Month, Quarter, Year.
You can export any reports to CSV file or XML file.
Will support export to PDF and Excel on feature.
For each report you can customize:
- order status
- orders selection by "Create at" or "Updated at"
Basic Advanced Reports offers other specialized options:
- Bestsellers reports.This report displays information about the products your customers most frequently purchased over a period of time. As an added benefit, the number of products can be limited.
- Sales by Hour reports. This type of report helps you analyze the hours purchases were made in your traditional or online store. Each hour is set to be reported separately; however, this default setting can be customized.
- Sales by Day of Week reports. Want to know how many sales you made on Tuesday versus Thursday? Advanced Reports can create a Week Day report for any week day.
- Sales by Product reports. It's easy to check the sales of any product for any period of time! Compare the sales of several products, all with the touch of a few buttons!
- Sales by Country reports .It helps you maintain sales reports by country, which is especially critical if you’re operating on a global level.
- Sales Report reports. With this Advanced Reports unit, it’s simple to display the purchase date and time of products sold during a specified period.
- Users Activity reports. This report allows you to observe customers’ activities (e.g., new accounts and orders) for any period of time. The Users Activity chart is set up to reflect the reporting information visually.
- Sales by Customer Group reports. This great feature gives you the opportunity to see sales by groupings of customer types.
- Sales by Category reports.
- Sales by Manufacturer reports.
Demo: Click Here
Login with account: