Ecomteck team has launched a new flexible, feature-rich module to make the most of the search options in e-commerce – Elastic Search for Magento 2.
However, prior to configuring the Magento 2 extension, you should install Elasticsearch engine to your server. There are various nuances when it comes to installing, as it needs different approaches depending on the system your server uses.
If you are not sure whether your admin skills are enough to manage all the needed operations, feel free to hand this to a group of our experienced admins.
Install the Elasticsearch engine to your server with various packages, depending on your system:
- with .zip or .tar.gz package
- with .zip on Windows
- with Debian package on Ubuntu and other Debian-enabled OS
- with RPM on Red Hat, CentOS and other RPM-enabled OS
- with Windows MSI Installer
with the SSH root access details (hostname, username, password).
1. The service is non-refundable once the engine is successfully installed.
2. The service basically takes several hours to proceed, however, it may take us up to 1-2 business days
to get back to you due to time zone differences.